I just made this today. I will update everyday, so you can see what I am doing and thinking about. Let's work together! I want to hear your thoughts on things as well, so don't be shy! Justice
Hey Justice! This is so cool that you started your own blog! Make sure you still post your comments on our class blog sometime before Wednesday! I am interested to see the types of posts you create and will definitely comment when I get some time :-)
Hi Everybody!Its Justice and Thanks Mrs. feir!You are welcome to Comment any time with or without my posts, and I'll be more than happy to answer your questions (if any).As you can see, I changed my template and do you like it? I know its a silly question, but I was sharing my thoughts. LOL! so I guess I'll see you at school OK? and Thanks for sharing your Comment! :-) I really Appreshate it!
Hi Everybody! Its Justice and Today Was A REALLY, REALLY Bad day for Me. The One reason why, was because everybody was being very Rude and mean to me and I wish I am able to be so called "cool" like the rest of my classmates. I also feel (by the behavior of my classmate's) that I am in a lions cage, alone with nothing else but the lion roaring, and the Audiance is laughing at me.(The audiance is my classmates) and the Lion is the sadness that was inside of me.I wish if I could be considered a cool person. Got to go Goodnight! Sleep tight! and Goodbye!
4 comments:
Hey Justice! This is so cool that you started your own blog! Make sure you still post your comments on our class blog sometime before Wednesday! I am interested to see the types of posts you create and will definitely comment when I get some time :-)
Hi Everybody!Its Justice and Thanks Mrs. feir!You are welcome to Comment any time with or without my posts, and I'll be more than happy to answer your questions (if any).As you can see, I changed my template and do you like it? I know its a silly question, but I was sharing my thoughts. LOL! so I guess I'll see you at school OK? and Thanks for sharing your Comment! :-) I really Appreshate it!
Hi Everybody! Its Justice and Today Was A REALLY, REALLY Bad day for Me. The One reason why, was because everybody was being very Rude and mean to me and I wish I am able to be so called "cool" like the rest of my classmates. I also feel (by the behavior of my classmate's) that I am in a lions cage, alone with nothing else but the lion roaring, and the Audiance is laughing at me.(The audiance is my classmates) and the Lion is the sadness that was inside of me.I wish if I could be considered a cool person. Got to go Goodnight! Sleep tight! and Goodbye!
Hey its Brianna your the best I have to ask how you make a blog jut like Mrs. Feir said, blog sometime by Wednesday REMEMBER blog by Wednesday!!!
Post a Comment